[Solved] ip blocked?

yannisp

@Krydos@wolstech I cant access heliohost and helionet with my current connection, but i normally can access the sites and login to my plesk from other cons, is that a blocked ip issue?

it's working for everything else in the web but i cant reach heliohost or net throught my home's connection, for exmp. if i use data on my phone i can access the sites and login to my Plesk normally, could that be a provider's matter?

could you check if my ip is blocked for helliohost and heliosnet? 

IP Address46.246.254.201

You're not showing as blocked in the firewall, so this is probably an issue with your ISP, especially since Helionet doesn't work for you on that connection either. A firewall block would normally only affect the hosting server you're on.

Getting IP blocked from HelioNet (which is on a different server from the hosting) is difficult if not impossible for a normal user.

Maybe i sent the wrong ip public->46.246.254.201? it is very weird, maybe many login attempts let me sent to you a full ip record. i also reseted my router, check firewall filters in windows and modem, i am now logged in to my Plesk through my phone's data, don't know what this can be! Can you suggest me something else to check?

We don't have any IPs from the range 46.246.* blocked at the moment according to the firewall listing. It may be the ISP itself and not your home network that's blocking it.

Try visit the following IP in a browser: http://65.19.141.70/ If it's working you'll see a suspended page, if your ISP has issues, you'll get a timeout.

That is the Lily server, it uses an entirely different firewall from the others we have since it runs Windows, and the rules on it exclude 80 and 443 from blocks unless specified otherwise (e.g. for DDoS), so even if you somehow managed to get blocked on that server, it would still serve websites if your ISP is working properly.

I get a time out when using home connection and i see a suspended account when trying to reach by my phone's data ( Lilly-> http://65.19.141.70/). So it seems to be isp cause i also tried to access with all my firewalls disabled, diff browsers ,devices, reset-restart router, ip release-renew,net troubleshooting etc without success so i am going to contact my isp! thank you for your replies!! ❤️