[Solved] Tommy Server Status Accurate?

irlpinkiepie

apologies if this is better suited for the questions forum, i wasn't entirely sure where to put it? but for about a week my account on tommy (pinkiepi) has been unable to log into plesk, and both the site itself and the webmail server are down. and ordinarily i'd just sorta accept that there was a server issue and wish the support staff the best of luck with fixing it... were it not for the fact that a) no one to my knowledge has posted about any similar issue here over the last week, and b) the whole time, the little server status icon on heliohost itself has been saying that tommy is up and running

so i guess i'm mainly wondering like. is tommy actually up and running right now, and if yes, is there any reason why my site is just completely inoperable? if not, though, i appreciate you letting me know, and best of luck with getting things fixed 💕

alright, thank you so much for fixing it! and that does explain it; i was trying to set up my email on a new computer and was having trouble getting the settings to configure, so i'm glad that was the whole of the problem, and hopefully now that i've triple-checked my password and settings there shouldn't be any more issues