[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

I tried adding it a while ago since I don't exactly have the pleasure of time (deadlines, deadlines, deadlines). Cpanel returned a successful addition, but now all my addon domains are gone. Including the originally affected domain, even though it was "successful" when I tried adding it. Ouch. And the other domains are giving me "account queued" while my originally affected domain is giving me a domain lookup error as usual. The domains still appear to be in the system (you can see them in the subdomains drop-down list) but aren't configured in DNS zones nor are they showing up in the addon domains window either (as mentioned earlier). Adding them again gives me domain wrapper errors on my subdomains <domain>.klswxa.heliohost.org or the addon domain itself.

Hopefully, things will sort themselves out over time. And quickly, too. Sorry if I seem like I'm in a rush. Either way, thanks for all the hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

@xaav

I checked the status of the dns a few hours after you posted this message, and ns1 had removed the records. ns2 still had them, however.

When I initially made the addon domain(animove), I deleted it because I could not edit the directory. For some reason, it did not delete properly and cpanel claimed that domain was owned by another user.

I eventually solved it by changing it to my main domain, so the heliohost script must have recognized that the domain belonged to my username.

I had originally planned to use the original main domain only for cpanel, but it works out anyway.

Regards, Bill.

I checked the status of the dns a few hours after you posted this message, and ns1 had removed the records. ns2 still had them, however.

I told you to wait 24 hours because there is a cron that runs every 24 hours that fixes this problem. However, it looks like everything turned out okay.

Hello,

I get a problem that I cannot delete addon domain. Please help me to delete bao.cu.cc and its subdomain.

Username: mfha

Default domain name:

clong.heliohost.org

Addon domain name:

bao.cu.cc

One more thing, I just applied for changing my default domain clong.heliohost.org to long.heliohost.org. I don't know which is my default domain, so I typed default domain as clong.heliohost.org.

Thanks,

djbob

Hello,

I'm not able to append the addon domains through Cpanel. I tried to add the domains via the "Addon Domains" section but an error message is getting displayed everytime. "Addon Domains" displays a blank list though the domains are getting listed in the "Subdomains" section. Also the folders with the below domain names are created in the "Public_html" directory.

1. Username: indb123

2. Default domain name: indb123.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: indianrailsim.tk, sachinyadav.tk

Thanks

indb123

Hello,

A couple of days ago I've tried adding an addon domain to my account but it failed (I don't have that error message that I received). When I tried again I received a different error saying that the subdomain quick-stop.existenz.heliohost.org already exists. After that I've tried to remove that subdomain but I get an error there also:

There was a problem removing the subdomain quick-stop.existenz.heliohost.org

Error from domain wrapper:

So I can't add a new domain because of an existing subdomain and I can't delete that subdomain.

1. Username: existenz

2. Default domain name: existenz.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: quick-stop.ro

Thank you.

Hello, Today I started to create sub-domains for my website opportunity sub domain qr-code.opportunity.heliohost.org, I was able to use the program loader and installed the PHP QR code program. After install I clicked both links and found this.

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

qr-code.opportunity.heliohost.org/phpqrcode/index.php (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to qr-code.opportunity.heliohost.org's %20404%20Not%20Found%20for%20qr-code.opportunity.heliohost.org/phpqrcode/index.php%20port%2080%20on%20Tuesday,%2006-Dec-2011%2006:57:51%20PST"]WebMaster. Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.1 Server at qr-code.opportunity.heliohost.org Port 80

Can someone check why this occurred and resolve the issues.I would appreciate it very much.

By the way I got errors when creating my sub-domains but after clicking the back button they appeared to be configured.

Do I need to worry about all my work?

Thanks

Hi

user: livstone

default domain name: stone.heliohost.org

add-on domain name: sekret.bielsko.pl

If it is possible I would prefer a subfolder (for now: stone.heliohost.org/sekret_WWW) - I don't know if it can be changed later by me, or it has to be done by Admin?

thanks