[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

The account aynil (using aynil.co.cc) has been deleted. You should be able to register now.

Just test input.

As you may noted (while reading further) the same error happened again after deleting. I wasnt able to register with this domain and I still cant use it as a parked domain because of the error above.

So I'm just guessing that there is still something misconfigured... *sigh*

i decided to wait two days before reporting. my domain www.iadagraca.com hasn't worked yet, i double checked and everything to make sure it was setup right.

on the other hand my sub domain liag.iadagraca.com is working fine.

Try clearing your browser cache. The website www.iadagraca.com looks like a freshly installed wordpress site to me. On the other hand liag.iadagraca.com doesn't seem to load any webpage for me. Unless you meant that the addon domain wasn't working and the main domain was?

i decided to wait two days before reporting. my domain www.iadagraca.com hasn't worked yet, i double checked and everything to make sure it was setup right.

on the other hand my sub domain liag.iadagraca.com is working fine.

Try clearing your browser cache. The website www.iadagraca.com looks like a freshly installed wordpress site to me. On the other hand liag.iadagraca.com doesn't seem to load any webpage for me. Unless you meant that the addon domain wasn't working and the main domain was?

yeah it is a fresh wordpress install because i haven't been able to access it at all. i'll try that.

liag.iadagraca.com seemed to have stopped working yesterday night while i was watching a movie, i don't know what happened but its some kinda dns error. my domain site isn't pulling up an ip address for it either...

EDIT: Ok turns out its working (www.iadagraca.com) but liag is still down :/.

http://www.iadagraca.com/ is working fine. Clear your cache if your having problems.

well yes i found that this afternoon, but since last night in between 10:00pm - 2:00 am Atlantic liag.iadagraca.com went down when it was working perfectly before.

"DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken." is the error i get and my domain provider (1&1) isn't giving me an ip address on a dns check.

flushing my dns, clearing my cache AND resetting my router has not worked and krydos said it doesn't work for him either.

i'm trying different things to fix it...

my panel on 1&1 says "updating" for that adress so i guess i'll wait to see if its fixed.

• 2 weeks later...