[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Please help me !

My main domain: itpros.co.cc

addon domain: nonlamit.net

I have wait to 2 day after add domain, my problem don't fix, i add my domain again but it say such as previous time is: your domain is already config.

Can you help me fix ths problem, i need my domain active to build my web !

Thanks you very much !

xlight: neither of those domains are pointed at HelioHost. Change their nameserver records to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org, and then try adding them again.

thinkinginsex: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Sorry to bother you again,

I have done as you said but it seems still not work...

When I add my domain it shows 'Error from park wrapper: im87.cn is already configured. ',and I'm sure the server-load is below 4(1-3)...

Help me please,thanks.

Guest billyct

1. Username: billyct

2. Default domain name: ekila.tk

3. Addon domain name:postp.tk, xinfa.tk, shing-east.tk

Thanks

alteisenriese: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Okay i have done readding it. it said its been created and now i got account queued message and that means i should wait for another 24 hours.

Is it normal? Will i get my addon domain tomorrow? Oh man i hate waiting T.T :(

le nga: Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. I need your HelioHost username.

xlight: Nowhere in my instructions to you did I say anything about server load. Please re-read my instructions to you. You need to set your nameserver records correctly.

billyct: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hello,

1. Username: nplum

2. Default domain name: nev.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: nev.cz.cc

I had added 'nev.cz.cc' as an add-on domain 2 days ago, but untill now, it doesn't appear in the list. Trying to access the domain , return the "HelioHost Account Queued" page. I can add E-mail account of 'nev.cz.cc' and receive E-mails, but can't connect to the STMP sever.

I have already delete the E-mail account now.

Hope this issue can be solved.

Thanks.

le nga: I'm pretty sure you misspelled your addon domain. I deleted nonglamit.net.

le nga, Nplum: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

1. Username : samir

2. Default domain name : http://f0rus.heliohost.org/

3. Addon domain name : http://www.f0rus.com/

It's have 72 hour and still show this page

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

hope u fix that

Thanks

Elgazar, k2rec: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Hello,

If you have an addon domain issue, please post it here. Make sure you include:

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Hi dear djbob

I have the same problem...

1. Username: mirani

2. Default domain name: mirani.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: tabrizu.co.cc , mirani.tk

tabrizu.co.cc is OK (please don't change it)

please add mirani.tk for me

(I have the same problem for addon domain, like others...)

please help me

Thanx djbob :rolleyes:

mEhdi mirani: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

mEhdi mirani: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

hiii

why i cant access to my web page?

"http://tabrizu.co.cc"

dear djbob, i couldt addone mirani.tk on the cpanel!

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details

Error from park wrapper: mirani.tk is already configured

i wait more than 24 hours!

what should i do?

I have many problems on this free! Cpanel!!!

this is normal?

Or should i go to another free hosting???

go to the mirani.tk

i could easily addone and install my web page from another free hosting!

Why i couldnt do this from helio host????

i miss http://tabrizu.co.cc too!

Can fix it for me please?

Regards

::

username: mirani

Default domain: mirani.heliohost.org

Desired addone domains : TabrizU.co.cc and Mirani.tk