[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

• 2 weeks later...

LaLa: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

20 days later - nothing is done.

1) grush

2) grush.heliohost.org

3) grush.ca

i still cannot add the domain..

There was a problem creating the addondomain.

Error from park wrapper: grush.ca is already configured.

fantastico is still showing domain as active

LaLa: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

Now, the Server Load is 1.84. And I've added the domain again.

Looking forward to seeing what will happen in 24 hours.

Username: alpha

Default domain: alpha.heliohost.org

Addon domain: ilala.tk

Thanks, djbob!

20 days later - nothing is done.

1) grush

2) grush.heliohost.org

3) grush.ca

i still cannot add the domain..

There was a problem creating the addondomain.

Error from park wrapper: grush.ca is already configured.

fantastico is still showing domain as active

ease, guy. djbob will deal with this issue. :D

grush: First, stop whining. Second, please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

1) mikephan

2) minhtrung.info

3) ht3k.com

I changed DNS of the addon domain to

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

I tried to create the addon domain in my hosting cpanel, but it keep failing.

In cpanel I can't see it was created, the left panel keeps telling: Addon domain: 0 / ∞ .

How can I make this work with my addon domain, I reallly don't want to create a new hosting account for my new domain.

I just want to save storage for other Helionet users, so please help me to figure it.

I also see that the host automatically created the subfolder ht3k.com, but still I cannot view ht3k.com via my browser.

I tried to do it again & again, but it also tells me that my new domain has been configured.

been 4 days since I first created.

Please kindly correct me if I am wrong in any steps.

Thanks for your fantastic free hosting service.

I read through this thread before I submitted this enquiry, I did see that it is 1.42.

Do I have to try again & again until it is OK? (of course when Server Load" is around 1.xx)

Thanks djbob.

michaelphan: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

gosnow73: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

username: z403

default domain name: novin.co.ir (now deleted)

addon domain name: partosm.ir

I once added partosm.ir as parked domain, then deleted it and now I get failure while trying to point it to folder "partosm" in the home directory (as a addon domain).

thanks.

I create account with main domain name allokby.ru

I try to registered domain with dns ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org but is error - "Can not get zone for the domain with DNS-server"

what do?

username: z403

default domain name: novin.co.ir (now deleted)

addon domain name: partosm.ir

I once added partosm.ir as parked domain, then deleted it and now I get failure while trying to point it to folder "partosm" in the home directory (as a addon domain).

thanks.

How did you "delete" your default domain name? It's supposed to be the one you signed up with.

I create account with main domain name allokby.ru

I try to registered domain with dns ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org but is error - "Can not get zone for the domain with DNS-server"

what do?

Have you actually purchased and registered that domain?

sorry djbob,

by deleted I mean the domain is not valid any more,

this is what I'm going to do and I encounter error, I want to setup "partosm.ir" as addon domain to a folder in home, I get the a message like "this domain is already configured" while it is not listed as parked or addon domain, what should I do?

username:Z403

default domain: novin.co.ir

addon domain: partosm.ir

Z403: please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.