[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Please help!

I have problem ...

First of all, my registrar does not allow using name-servers IP within class C addresses, so i can't directly put Heliohost's name-servers in NS-records there, instead i (trying) use there Xname.org NS-records which in they turn, point to Heliohost name-servers. Will this work?

Secondly, i was not sure how to add my domain name in Heliohost, as Add-on Domain or as Parked Domain, so i was put it once there, and when it not work once there, and once again when i change some thing in Xname, and so on ... didn't remember to where is it was last time.

For now i think to put my domain as Add-on Domain, but park wrapper gives these error: already configured. I was report about it previously but since djbob's reply there is still error.

Can it be solved?

login: seven

main domain: mv.heliohost.org

addon/parked domain: uacentral.org.ru

Please help!

I have problem ...

First of all, my registrar does not allow using name-servers IP within class C addresses, so i can't directly put Heliohost's name-servers in NS-records there, instead i (trying) use there Xname.org NS-records which in they turn, point to Heliohost name-servers. Will this work?

You can't point their nameservers to us, but you can establish the necessary records there if you have enough control. You'll have to figure that out on your own, though.

Anyways, open a new thread. This thread is not for those issues.

For now i think to put my domain as Add-on Domain, but park wrapper gives these error: already configured. I was report about it previously but since djbob's reply there is still error.

Can it be solved?

login: seven

main domain: mv.heliohost.org

addon/parked domain: uacentral.org.ru

This domain doesn't seem to be pointed to HelioHost.

Please try to understand me. I always follow rules. I strictly believes in laws and ethics. I am crime preventer and social reformer as well. I am also anti-hacking and cyber crime preventer. I am in charge of few accounts owned by family members and a friend. Sometime people lose control of their accounts. Please configure these domains for the account to which it hosted first and send me details.
You are not supposed to have two accounts. It is in clear red text on our homepage.

Hello,

If you have an addon domain issue, please post it here. Make sure you include:

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Please configure this Addon domain in my account. I am getting this error.

Error from park wrapper: magvortechsllc.co.cc is owned by another user.

I want to add these addon domains to my default domain lahorewebdesign.heliohost.org and username: aylatahi

Username: himan

Maindomain: bestlele.cz.cc

Subdomain created: t.bestlele.cz.cc, rbr.bestlele.cz.cc

I have get "Account Queued" message for several weeks for domain rbr.bestlele.cz.cc. Yesterday, I deleted that subdomain and added it again, and added another subdomain: t.bestlele.cz.cc. Today, rbr.bestlele.cz.cc is queued again and I cannot see both of them in the subdomain control panel.

Please help!

Hello,

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Username: aylatahi

Maindomain: lahorewebdesign.heliohost.org

Addon domain: magvortechsllc.co.cc

Please configure addon domain magvortechsllc.co.cc in my account. I am getting this error "Error from park wrapper: magvortechsllc.co.cc is owned by another user."

Hello,

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

Hi, I configured my name servers two days ago and added website content. It is still shown as queued here http://www.pakistanwebdesign.co.cc/. Please configure the account.

Username: aylatahi

Maindomain: lahorewebdesign.heliohost.org

Addon domain: pakistanwebdesign.co.cc

Hello,

1. Username
  2. Default domain name
  3. Addon domain name
Thanks,

djbob

1Username : petihuba

2Default domain name: petihuba.heliohost.org

3Addon domain name: megyekmar.info

Hello,

I'm receiving errors by a weeks with my domain: megyekmar.info

Please, help

Tahir: making another HelioNet account to disguise your multiple HelioHost accounts and posting four times nearly consequently is really not helping your case.

Username: himan

Maindomain: bestlele.cz.cc

Subdomain created: t.bestlele.cz.cc, rbr.bestlele.cz.cc

I have get "Account Queued" message for several weeks for domain rbr.bestlele.cz.cc. Yesterday, I deleted that subdomain and added it again, and added another subdomain: t.bestlele.cz.cc. Today, rbr.bestlele.cz.cc is queued again and I cannot see both of them in the subdomain control panel.

Please help!

Those subdomains are looking fine for me.

1Username : petihuba

2Default domain name: petihuba.heliohost.org

3Addon domain name: megyekmar.info

Hello,

I'm receiving errors by a weeks with my domain: megyekmar.info

Please, help

Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once.

Hello, i has lost my add-on domain. Server load was about ~2, there was message about successful installation as well. 24 hours are gone also.

name: seven

main: mv.heliohost.org

add-on: uacentral.org.ru