[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

Username: manustay

Default Domain Name: abhiweb.heliohost.org

Addon Domain Name: abhiweb.co.cc

Hi,

I have this issue from many days. Two addon-domain related issues infact:

1. I had added 'abhiweb.co.cc' as an add-on domain and then deleted it to add it again as a parked domain. It was deleted successfully and not seen anywhere in cPanel. But, I cant add it again anymore. Error msg says:

Error from park wrapper: abhiweb.co.cc is already configured.

2. I tried to add another add-on domain 'abhionweb.co.cc' as a test. It shows all right in add-on domain manager but the domain does not work. Shows the following page: "http://abhionweb.co.cc/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi" with the following message:

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

I have tried many hosting services but Heliohost seems to be the best of the lot. I look forward to using this service and upgrading as needed. This is the only problem i faced till now. Kindly help! Thank you.

1. Username : tattee

2. Default domain name : magicalweb.org

3. Addon domain name : pogoheaven.com and pogobar.org

I cant edit the pogobar domain.. can you please remove it from my account for me. There isn't an option anywhere to remove it. It's configured, but not listed. If you have to reset the whole account, that's fine, just please let me know before hand. The domain I want removed is POGOBAR.ORG

the domains I need to remain are POGOHEAVEN.COM and of course my main domain MAGICALWEB.ORG

thank you

Mike

Hello everybody,

I have the addon domain issue as many of the guys above...I added the domain before 2-3 weeks,it isn't displayed in the cpanel and i have the account queued page.

Username:ecodom

Default domain name:ecodomisis.heliohost.org

Addon domain name:ecodomisis.gr

This is my first post :-)

Sorry for my bad english!

Thanks in advance

Hello again...

djbob thank you very much for your effort.I tried as soon as I saw your reply and my addon domain was added immediately and everything worked just fine in the cpanel.But after this i tried to add www.ecodomisis.gr and the old problem came back..:-( "No addon domains are configured"is what i see now..

Could you please do your magic once more??

And if you can,explain to me why this happened(i'm sorry but i'm new to this whole thing :-) )

Thanks in advance

SoLaaR

serkan, manustays, tattee, SoLaaR: try again now.

Hi djbob, Thnx a lot, I was able to add my parked domain perfectly!! :) The parked domain (abhiweb.co.cc) is visible in the cPanel.

Although, when I try to open http://abhiweb.co.cc I get the same ERROR page again : http://abhiweb.co.cc/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi :wacko:

which says:

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website...

The parked domain is pointing to my public_html directory where my site is : /home/manustay/public_html/

Username: manustay

Parked Domain: abhiweb.co.cc

Main Domain: abhiweb.heliohost.org

Kindly help n thnx again for solving the earlier issue so quickly!!

Hi djbob,

Yes I thought that I must also register the www.ecodomisis.gr so...excuse me for my ignorance!It's the 1st domain i need to register and i don't really know how the thing works...

Can you please help once more??

Thanks

SoLaaR

I have same problem as manustays..

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

Please help!

1. Username: gaban

2. Default domain name: ujang.heliohost.org

3. Addon domain name: kliplagu.da.ru

Thanks

djbob

Hello..

djbob thanks so much for your help...I'm sorry to put you in such trouble but it just doesn't want to work!!This time i added the domain one time,I took the message that it was ok but when I went back it says that "no addon domains are configured"as usual!!

What can I do??

Please help..

Thanks once more

SoLaaR