[Closed] Addon Domain Issues

Ashoat

song_zl, zeng, Ptomos: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

djbob, I tried adding 2 addon-domains and they gave me successful message but none of them seem to be working. One of them appeared on the list but then it was gone with no reason..

I'm only testing the cpanel and some dns management, so this domains are not important for now..

My username is the same from here and the main domain is disco.helio....

addons are:

s.discowd.com [i already deleted the ftp account and the folder for this one, so really doesn't matter if it gets configured or not)

s1.discowd.com [EDIT: I added this domain with server load bellow 1, it appeared in the addon list but then disappeared. Is it normal to happen like this?)

BTW, I have one question...

Does your server allow people to point the IPs from your nameservers to some custom nameservers of our own and use them with the domains?? Do you change the ips from ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org often? I say this because I have one domain that I bought some time ago only for use as custom nameservers and to "play with" because it sounds funny in my language (not offensive) (: ..

disco, grush: Both of you seem fine. Please wait a day after configuring your addon domain in the future.

eaglet2006: Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

1) Please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4.

2) Try adding eaglet.net.ru as a parked domain again.

3) Try adding blog.eaglet.net.ru as an addon domain again.

You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.

I have a problem with my addon domain ;

Error from park wrapper: triographics.co.th is already configured.

and

Error from park wrapper: tilakam.com is already configured.

I can not fix it.

I have waiting for a long long time more than 24 hours.

But still get the problem.

My user is : metalear

Password is : ud4fM1fskq1b

Did you just post your password publicly...? You shouldn't do that... seriously...

Anyways... please wait until "Server Load" under "Service Status" in your cPanel is below 4, and then try adding the domain again once. You will have to wait 24 hours after adding your domain for it to become active.