[Solved] Please upgrade my plan to Tommy from Johnny

varadmathur

Hello,

I already have a Johnny server. I would like to upgrade to Tommy server. My username is varadmathur.

I have donated $3 USD via Bitcoin. Transaction information:

Currency:           Bitcoin
Amount:             0.13395 mBTC
Date:                   2023-03-04 4:02 UTC
Transaction Id: fc5c86df9cd4ef89d5e82b1729e2381f19545c4056cb2398bff5e7396287cdc2

Regards,
Varad Mathur

So this is awkward. This is not yet implemented on Plesk, and Tommy is actually the slower of the two servers right now anyway...you're actually better off where you are. Since actual moves aren't implemented, if you do want to move, we'd need to delete your faster Johnny account and invite you to the slower Tommy server.

Are you sure you want to do this? (If not, we can wait until actual moves are implemented and Tommy is faster server than Johnny again, and honor the donation later if you'd like).

We don't have Ruby on Rails at all right now, and in fact you're the first in quite a while to ask for it. We'll make a note of it though.

I'm not sure what our plans are for Rails at the moment...Krydos is the one to answer that for the shared hosting. I do know a VPS would let you do that though.