account suspended?... i just created the account a couple hours ago!

hi... i am volunteer of non-profit organization in my country (al-anon.cl), to help alcoholic siblings .. this email account is not exclusively mine, is shared between some partners, i am just the webmaster and sysadmin

i am running the website in my house (linux+nginx+php+memcached+mariadb) ... but now i am searching a decent free external webhosting to migreate to, mainly for availability reasons

... i found heliohost and found interesting the idea of being community driven... i was waiting a couple days to catch account creation open.. i finally created the account, and the first time i was configuring, suddenly plesk logged me out and says my account was suspended ...  why???.. i haven't even 2 hours with my account, i had no time to configure nothing yet!

.... i understand a service like this could be very demanded by people, but what my account was suspended?, i didn't had the time to touch anything yet when suddenly i was dropped out and my account suspended :(  ...  please

It got suspended because you created more than one account. You are only allowed one account. I've unsuspended the one matching your forum name. :)

If you need to host more than one website, you can do that using one account. Just let us know what domains you have and we can add the extra domains to your account.

hi wolstech, thanks for unsuspending

yes i created 2 accounts, but consider one of them are not "mine" but the organization i am volunteer (my "real" account that i will use for personal projects is "atesin", you had detected by the ip address?).... soon (i hope) i will give the credentials to my partner so she can admin the site, i just was commended to do the "hard" work :)

i wont abuse the system, the site is really low demand, but are important for us people seeking help to contact us, so this migration is more for availability as i said

thanks again...  anything i could help i would like to participate...  i implemented very nice things in my home server at no cost, as php sessions with persistent memcached, that dramatically boosted the site speed (php sessions had to wait disk locks to avoid data inconsisencies), and free incremental and full sites backup through dropbox service daemon

Edited by alanoncl

No problem. The other has been unsuspended as well. We have one other user doing the same thing (organization site and personal site, with organizational stuff being admin'd by someone else).

Just keep in mind that it may get suspended again if we see the accounts being used as if they are one (hosting identical content or parts of the same website, being logged into by the same person at the same time, etc.). We have to enforce that because otherwise people like to make more than one account to evade the disk space limit.

Sorry about the rough start and welcome to HelioHost!

Let us know if you need anything else :)