[Solved] Cloudflare DNS

cielitoangelo

The DNS info to set this up is available in Plesk and is specific to your account. I can’t check the specifics at the moment (on mobile).

Also, keep in mind that PHP does not sign emails with DKIM (without using an external mailer library anyway), so if the test email came from a script, that’s why they wouldn’t be signed.

Hi @cielitoangelo,

The topic that you linked also explains how to get your DKIM records:

On 2/15/2023 at 7:41 AM, Kairion said:

You can get your DKIM record from your Plesk panel. Log into it, click on Mail, Mail Settings, select your domain, check the "Use DKIM spam protection system to sign outgoing email messages" option, and click on Apply. After the page reloads, go down to that checkbox again, and on its right side, you will see the link "How to configure external DNS". Click on it and add both records it generated for you.

Please let us know if that works for you or if you have any questions.

13 hours ago, Kairion said:

Hi @cielitoangelo,

The topic that you linked also explains how to get your DKIM records:

Please let us know if that works for you or if you have any questions.

Hi @Kairion,

I have successfully generated my DKIM and added to cloudflare.

Do you have any tips on how to prevent my emails from going to spam folder?

On 3/3/2023 at 11:11 AM, cielitoangelo said:

Hi @Kairion,

I have successfully generated my DKIM and added to cloudflare.

Do you have any tips on how to prevent my emails from going to spam folder?

E-mail management is kind of difficult because we are dealing with servers over which we have absolutely no control at all (recipients' email servers).

For starters, getting a 9/10 or even a 10/10 at mail-tester.com is the basic. Then you would need to pay attention to your domain suffix (though they should not, some email providers do treat some suffixes differently than others, e.g., some of the Freenom ones are treated as spammers by some email providers). Your domain's age could also play a role here (older active domains have a better "score" with some email providers). Some providers even have unknown/undisclosed rules to define what emails go to your spam or inbox.

But overall, the truth is you did everything you could do now, just ask your recipients to unmark your emails as spam on their providers, and that will improve your delivery to that provider's inbox.

For email providers that strictly follow email-related RFCs, you should get your emails delivered to their inbox if you have a 9/10 or a 10/10 at mail-tester.com.