[Solved] Suspended account

graffix

Hey 👋 I logged into my account and saw a surprise that my account was suspended. ... don't understand why I have been trying to build a forum from last night

Says that .. Overuse is not allowed ....

I didn't even realize that I was going over the limit .. by using plesk phpbb app and building it up.... Can someone resolve this issue for me Thanks 

Hello, @graffix.

On our end your account isn't marked as suspended and I was able to access your site.

What I did notice is that you're almost all your disk space, i.e. you are using 729.39 MB of 1000 MB. It is worth checking your logs' rotation on Plesk and also checking if there is unnecessary files being hosted.

Your account also had some memory and CPU usage peaks, so again it is worth checking your logs to troubleshoot its cause.

Please check again if you are unable to access your account and if it is the case, please post a screenshot of the error message and the link you are using to access your account.

Finally, if you can successfully access your account but need help to fix your disk/memory/CPU usage, feel free to let us know.

This was resolved on discord it looks like. He had run out of disk space.

(Disk space suspensions are weird, because of how Plesk handles them they do not show up in the admin tools, the account just stops working and ends up in a weird half suspended state, which is what causes that overuse is not allowed message.)

• Thanks 1