[Solved] Wordpress Error

benmmonster

Hello, @benmmonster.

I'm accessing your site just fine on its main domain, opening a WordPress site.

Perhaps are you trying to access it with a custom domain? It may be possible it hasn't propagated, and thus you're not reaching your site on HelioHost but on your previous hosting.

I also haven't found anything mentioning "Phusion Passenger" on your site, and I'm pretty sure HelioHost doesn't use and/or provide it.

Could you please provide more information on what URL/address are you accessing and on what page are you getting that error?

14 minutes ago, Kairion said:

I also haven't found anything mentioning "Phusion Passenger" on your site, and I'm pretty sure HelioHost doesn't use and/or provide it

It's an internal server component, I believe it's used for hosting nodejs (?) (might be django/flask but Python is just plain CGI to my knowledge...)

I have no idea why a Wordpress site would experience this error considering WP is written in PHP, but the error seems to have gone away regardless. I see a WP site that's in maintenance mode.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wolstech said:

It's an internal server component, I believe it's used for hosting nodejs (?) (might be django/flask but Python is just plain CGI to my knowledge...)

Yep, I did some search and it seems Plesk uses it for Node.js. Django/flask are both on WSGI as well as Python.

14 minutes ago, benmmonster said:

My issue resolved itself after some time. I did have Node.js process runing before my WP installation. That would explain it thank you

I'm glad it's working. Feel free to post if you need help with anything else.

• Kairion changed the title to [Solved] Wordpress Error
  • Kairion locked this topic