Queued: Phradham

Hi,

There is something wrong with my website, before it was working ok without cpanel (still queued), I could still login into the ftp, use my wordpress site and many other things, but know it's taking forever to load anything, to finally show a "connection time out page"
I was waiting a week but then I think is longer than a month, I was writing a lot of stuff and I had some tests running that I need to access, I have no other hosting service.

I have a backup of all my files but not of the database.

Someone can please check?

this is my data:

queued: 129

username: phradham

server: Johny

domain phradham.heliohost.org

wordpress installed on phradham.heliohost.org/wp

And of course many thanks for this service and for the help, I did a small donation as I could, but I am currently not working and having no income, I am a Buddhist monk.

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 7:16 PM, Krydos said:

Have you read the news regarding Johnny?

Hi Krydos,

Yes I have read about, and also tried to download my website backup, but I never got the email with the backup instructions.

How and who can I ask for my website backup? files and database.

Many thanks.

9 hours ago, phradham said:

Yes I have read about, and also tried to download my website backup, but I never got the email with the backup instructions.

We were having an issue with our emails not being delivered. Have you tried downloading your backup in the last week or so?