Can't Login After 5 Days

Ahmed

I got confirmation email on Oct. 16th but still can't login to cPanel.

Username: ahmed68

I got confirmation email on Oct. 16th but still can't login to cPanel.

Username: ahmed68

I think I posted in the wrong queue. Sorry. Figuring out how to delete :)

My account email came through on the 19th October and still no joy.

username : glover23

Hi, I've the same problem. I received "Hosting Account Installed!" email on October 15th and I'm still waiting. I can't enter the cpnel at heliohost.org and my heliohost.org subdomain is unreachable

username: juan

I still can't login to cpanel. As I said on Oct 22th I reset password at cpanel but I haven't received any email (and it isn't in the Spam box). I've heard about problems with Yahoo! mail accounts but I received properly other mails from heliohost.org and helionet.org

username: juan -> (in correct case)

domain: cordilleras.heliohost.org

This seems to be a common issue with all our accounts.

I too requested a sub-domain: nycdpug.heliohost.org. I received my email confirmation on the 29th, but the name is not resolving and I cannot log into the site's cpanel either: http://www.heliohost.org:2082/login/. I have not yet waited a total of 48 hours. But I am assuming the wait is to be longer than that.

Is there any idea of long it will take to resolve the issue of new hosting site registrations?

Good luck. I am sure your team at heliohost is working diligently to resolve this issue.

Thank you

I have been able to log into my account ("aubs") in he past, however today I am unable to do so. Also appears that my site isn't available.

An FTP account that previously was able to log in now cannot (Not changed login details as they are saved).

Stevie is said to be up and running (it is if this is a green tick: Stevie Status ) so either there is a problem with my (and by the sounds of it others) account or stevie isn't running :rolleyes:

The password reset function isn't working either!

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Thanks guys.