Can't Login After 5 Days

Ahmed

When did you register? When was the last time you logged into cPanel?

It would have been a few weeks ago that I last logged into it.

The 'welcome' email from Heliohost was dated 16 July 2009 19:37.

The ftp runs once a day, at midnight and by the looks of it, it last updated on 8 October 09.

Thanks for helping Wizard, much appreciated.

Aubs

You have to log in at least once a month into cPanel, or else your account is automatically queued for deletion.

Try this:

http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php

Thanks Wizard, I wasn't aware of that.

I have tried renewing, but receive the message

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in

the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact

an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I have then tried to re-register to see if it has gone for good but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. I will try again tomorrow.

Aubs

Hi Wizard,

I have applied the web hosting for about 2 days and got the Email saying that my account has been istalled. But I still can't log in Cpanl. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.

My domain name is: stonerblog.cn

user name is stoner

I cannot help because I do not have direct access to the server. The only think you can do is wait. Sorry.

I have then tried to re-register to see if it has gone for good but the daily signup limit has been exceeded. I will try again tomorrow.

Looks like the account was removed completely. I have re-registered with the same username and have received a confirmation email!

Thanks for your help Wizard, much appreciated.

Looks like the account was removed completely. I have re-registered with the same username and have received a confirmation email!

Thanks for your help Wizard, much appreciated.

This is all very bizarre ... I re-registered for my username 'aubs' and received the confirmation email within minutes (2 November 2009 12:40 ). For days I kept trying to log in to cPanel (http://www.heliohost.org:2082/login/) with no success. I also tried the password reset on numerous occasions (same url as previous) again with no success. I also regularly tried to 'renew' the account (http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php) and received the message that it has bee renewed.

I then tried re-registering it again. On 8 November 2009 12:38 I received a second 'confirmation' email!

Appears to me there is something very strange going on!

Any suggestions guys?

Aubs

New account registrations are having problems.
Thanks Wizard, I guessed that based on the number of comments that have been appearing. I just hoped my 'problem' was something different!

I would assume there is no resolution date due to djbob going awol (!) - Last seen on the forums 20th October. Bless hope he's having a rest though!

Aubs

• 1 month later...