SSL certificate expired but I cannot access the cpanel

danpit

cPanel and autossl no longer work, so you have to manually generate a new cert outside of here using something like zerossl, then upload both the cert and the key to your home folder (do not upload them to public_html!).

After you do that, post here letting us know you uploaded one and I can have Krydos install the new one for you.

Ok thanks.

Zerossl is free for only 90days. I don't want to pay 10$ per month for zerossl. I would be cheaper any other hosting service that provides more space, a working panel and free ssl certificates.

I'd use instead Let’s Encrypt that is totally free but I have to install it using the Certbot ACME client.
To use Certbot I need to access via SSH to the server where my site is hosted, with the ability to sudo.
I also have to know the software and the system on which my site is running.

Thanks

Zero ssl is (ot at least was) free but you have to generate certs manually every 90 days. The certs it produces are from LE.

There are other sites that also do this for free without the cert bot too.

All of them generate 90 day certs though, because LE does not allow anything longer.