War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has not kept his cool. He invaded a country which had nothing to do with terrorists.

He did not invade the country. And FYI, Iraq was, and still is, swarming with terrorists. I am not saying that all, or even the majority, of Iraq's population consists of terrorists. But it is true that Iraq is now a haven for terrorists. As are many other countries in the mid-east.

There are no terrorists BASED in Iraq. You arent going to find a terrorists HQ in Iraq. It isnt their country. Do some god [bleeped!] research cuz I'm about to lose it.

P.S. Anyone see the video of W. when he was first informed about the terrorist bombings? He didnt have a clue what to do. Then he decided that "we are going to conduct a crusade and get these people." A crusade? does that not indicate SLIGHTLY that he might just be doing this to fufill a prophecy so "jesus" can come again?

There are no terrorists BASED in Iraq. You arent going to find a terrorists HQ in Iraq. It isnt their country. Do some god [bleeped!] research cuz I'm about to lose it.

I didn't say that there are terrorists BASED in Iraq. I said that there are terrorists in Iraq. But nonetheless, there are a lot of terrorist organizations based in the mid-east and the far south east and west.

And if you think about it, terrorism is only a violent form of protest. Its goal is to change something politically or socially. I'm sure that AlQuaida had a solid reason to attack the U.S. and I'm almost positive that the terrorists/insurgents (the insurgents are the terrorists, there arent two different groups, the insurgenst are using terroristic forms of protest) are protesting the U.S. occupancy, and thats exactly what it is, an unwanted occupation.

Are you supportive or unsupportive of the U.S. foreign policy? (I'm guessing unsupportive.)

Hey, you know, HerLoss, if you are a citizen of the United States, you could get arrested because of this "heretical" statement that you made...........

I dont really know exactly what is in the foreign policy but I do know what is happening in foreign affairs, and those I am very unsupportive of. If they are a product of foreign policy, then I guess I'm unsupportive of it. If they want to arrest me for "sympathysing" with terrorists, they can go ahead. I dont support what they are doing, I just say that we should at least look at their reasons for their actions and not just that they attacked us.

and Phoenix, blow me. I have supported everything I've said with reasoning and fact, and so has KC for the most part. If you just want to tell us that the terrorists have been in Iraq for a long time, and dont back it up with anything, dont expect to change our minds. KC's last sentence doesnt need explanation, because I just did in my last post. The "terrorists" that you keep on metioning, ARE the insurgents using terroristic modes of attack in order to protest the U.S. military occupation. YOU get YOUR facts straight.

I would oppsite if another country invaded mine. There is no deny that this was an invasion. Look for the definition in the dictionary.

And I agree with Korps and HerLoss that the insurgents ARE the terrorists.

And Phoenix, that's not right to say that most of the population in Iraq is from terrorists. Most of the population is AGAINST US army, witch doesn'r necessarely means that they are terrorists... Would you be happy if the situationwas inverse?

And Phoenix, that's not right to say that most of the population in Iraq is from terrorists. Most of the population is AGAINST US army, witch doesn'r necessarely means that they are terrorists... Would you be happy if the situationwas inverse?

What?! I never said that most of the population in Iraq consists of terrorists! I even said so yesterday that although there are terrorists in Iraq, I do not see the Iraqis as terrorists! God [bleeped!]! You need to work on your reading comprehension. :angry: