War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

Bush is just as ridiculous as my own president... I guess they must be related somehow... Both doesn't know how to speak their own languages, only do stupid things and both aren't respected by serious people... The only difference is taht Bush is rich while Lula (from Brazil) is from a very poor social class.

With the Clinton thing, I know that he had an affair with Monica who was a trainee at White House. She talked that to the press and the mess was made. He then swore that he hadn't done this but it was proved that he lied... But what do people have to do with his private life? The only thing that matters is that he was a great president... And he did a wonderful job that Bush Jr. screwed up in the first 3 months of government...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bush is just as ridiculous as my own president... I guess they must be related somehow... Both doesn't know how to speak their own languages, only do stupid things and both aren't respected by serious people... The only difference is taht Bush is rich while Lula (from Brazil) is from a very poor social class.

With the Clinton thing, I know that he had an affair with Monica who was a trainee at White House. She talked that to the press and the mess was made. He then swore that he hadn't done this but it was proved that he lied... But what do people have to do with his private life? The only thing that matters is that he was a great president... And he did a wonderful job that Bush Jr. screwed up in the first 3 months of government...

But Delano Roosevelt messed up the nation even worse than Bush.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's Harding? Never heard of him. What he did?

Even if he didn't done nothing that would be better than waht Bush did... :)

Every president hava a secret life. But waht really matters is waht they did oficially. If they were a good president and made more nice things than bad things, than the secrets don't matter

Warren Harding was a president sometime in the 1920s or 1930s, I believe. He cheated on his wife, imported beer illegally, chose his friends to be top advisors instead of qualified people, and truly messed up the White House in many more ways..........

Have any of your presidents ever had secret lives that they kept hidden from the public?

All of them. That's why I say that every president have secrets... They hava a private life too... They are people before being presidents. Doesn't really matter if he cheats on his wife (except to her, of course :) ), it matters if he do something good for the country.

This Warren Harding doesn't seem to have done anything bad otherwise it would have appeared in history, and believe me I know american history in a foreign look.

and that would be how? FDR is considered one of the best presidents ever. How'd he mess it up? by going into WWII, thats not messing it up, it was inevitable, with the Japanese bombing pearl harbor.

Delano Roosevelt made the government have a deficit equivalent 2 today's $200 trillion dollars (USD).

But FDR was the president who got the Americans through World War II. I say that's quite an achievement.............

At least FDR was better than Truman, who nuked two of Japan's cities...........

Well, Bush is getting the American through the Iraq War.

I will admit that Roosevelt was better than Truman, but I still support Bush.

You do know that Bush is the one who started the Iraq war for little reason?

What?! We needed 2 save the Iraqi people from the dictator! I mean, if u were an Iraqi, would u rather have a leader who could kill u if u liked him/her or not, or would u rather be in a country where the laws protect u from being killed in broad daylight? And the Americans r only still in Iraq because we need 2 fight the insurgents. This isn't a matter of the Americans, it is a matter of getting rid of the insurgents. If the insurgents aren't stopped now, then they will attack the rest of the world later. it is like a virus, u must attack it while it is weak, or it will sneak up on u.

I'm sorry, but who the heck invited US to save Irak? Do they wanted to be saved? Cuz if they wanted there wouldn't a majority of insurgents..

Wake up, the real reason behind the war was put a friendly government in one of the largest oil producers country.

The oficial reason? Weapons. Did they found any? No, cuz of the simple fact that they didn't existed.