War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, dont you think they might have USED them on us when they KNEW we were gunna attack them? Saddam Huissein had been trying to accuire said WMD's since before we started looking for them, but he paid his scientists, his scientists said they were working on it. They took their paychecks and sat on their [bleeped!]. I dont think that they wree very productive in amassing an arsenel.

Nobody called US, how could they just help? it was an INVASION for Christ sake!!!!

They went there non invited, bombed the whole country and then you blame the iraqui people from trying to defed themselves?

An hipotethycal example. My country, Brazil, suddenly got in the US news as having a nuke (pfff... never). UN send people to investigate, but the government still don't believe the reports cyz they want to put a friendly president in the country cuz they want the water resources. Then they invade my country by saying thar we are hiding a nuke. We might hate our president, but when the soldiers came, is a defense against the country against invaders. On the other hand, in US the press say taht you are hjelkping the country, cuz the president sucks. But we don't want other country invading oours.. So we fight against the american troops... We are insurgents right? And you the heros?

Nobody called US, how could they just help? it was an INVASION for Christ sake!!!!

They went there non invited, bombed the whole country and then you blame the iraqui people from trying to defed themselves?

An hipotethycal example. My country, Brazil, suddenly got in the US news as having a nuke (pfff... never). UN send people to investigate, but the government still don't believe the reports cyz they want to put a friendly president in the country cuz they want the water resources. Then they invade my country by saying thar we are hiding a nuke. We might hate our president, but when the soldiers came, is a defense against the country against invaders. On the other hand, in US the press say taht you are hjelkping the country, cuz the president sucks. But we don't want other country invading oours.. So we fight against the american troops... We are insurgents right? And you the heros?

Exactly. bush DID say we would be there untill they learned to defend themselves, and I'm pretty sure thats waht they are doing. All hail John Kerry for trying... but it was just a try, so... yeah...

How many times do I have to tell you?! The invasion was only to find the terrorists and the insurgents! We weren't trying to kill any civilians! The Americans are working alongside the Iraqi police to fight the insurgents now! We did not bomb the whole country, only parts of it. And that was merely to root out the terrorists and insurgents! We are in no way blaming the Iraqi people for trying to defend themselves. The Americans are blaming the insurgents for being in Iraq!

What part of this do you people not understand?! We did not attack the Iraqi peopl, we are merely in Iraq to get rid of the terror and evil!

There were NO terrorists. There has NEVER been ANY connection between iraq and the terrorists. Whole diffferent issue there. Also, I do belive that the insurgency became established after huissein was removed from power.

Yeah there were! There were, and still are, terrorists residing in Iraq. Regardless of the terrorists' nationalities, there are still terrorists in Iraq. I never said that the terrorists were Iraqi, I just said that they are there.

So you justify dismantling an entire government and accidentally killing literally thousands of Iraquis just to capture a few hiding terrorists?

Technically, we didn't dismantle an entire government, that's what Hussein did, we were just saving the Iraqis from his reign of terror. And we didn't kill thousands of Iraqis. And if we did kill Iraqis, it was only because they were criminals, or suspected of being criminals (like, allegedly, not just a plain suspicion). Anyway, the ones killing thousands of Iraqis were mainly the terrorists and the insurgents. I mean, they were bombing buses, cars, restaurants, houses, you name it.

WAKE UP!!!!!

Even the oficial reason wasn't terrorists. It was weapons... Not terrorists. No weapons. UN even said that before the war. They got in and dismantled the government YES. There were a government (Aristoteles said that dictatorship is a form of govenment. The bad form of a monarchy, but still a form of government). And the US army deposed it. The insurgents (you can confirm it in grammar) are people who are against US people in their country. And NO, the thousands of people who were killed in Iraqui weren't criminals. They were commom people going to their jobs or resting in their house. And the suspects... Wait, isn't a law that you're innocent till proveed guilty? So... That's Mcarthism...

I do belive that the U.S. bombed hospitals and schools because Huissein was RUMERED to be hiding in one. Terrorists have and never had anything to do with Iraq. Do some freakin research about it. Read a [bleeped!] newspaper. I have no problem with ignorance but all I see is blind trust and stupidity, and for that I have no tolerence.