War in Iraq

GameClaw_268

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They freed the country of Saddam, ok. Nice... People liked... They could've lefted there and less negative effect on US would've been done. But now... Is already a non return situation... If they leave now, the only thing that they will win is no more rejection than already have...

But after we got rid of Hussein, that's when the insurgencies started. And now we must save ourselves from the insurgents.

Of course, the fact that the insurgency started after we attacked Iraq only goes to show that, if we had not attacked Iraq in the first place, things would have been great in the world. Even though Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, that was no reason to lie and say that he had WMDs...........................

Of course, the fact that the insurgency started after we attacked Iraq only goes to show that, if we had not attacked Iraq in the first place, things would have been great in the world. Even though Saddam Hussein was a cruel dictator, that was no reason to lie and say that he had WMDs...........................

We didn't attack Iraq, we helped it. The terrorists and insurgents were the ones attacking Iraq. And we didn't say that Iraq had WMDs, we said that they might have WMDs.

We went in with infantry, artillery, tanks, air support, etc...........just to SEE if they had WMDs?

You have to be prepared. I mean, what if there were WMDs eh? You have to be prepared. I mean, imagine a boy scout going into a forest with no wolves, but the boy scout brought a knife to ensure his safety. It is the same case here, but just on a larger scale.

But if the Boy Scout went to the wolves' den and slaughtered all the wolves because he thinks that they will be a danger?

That deviates from my example. In my example, the wolves represent the WMDs, not the Iraqis. And the Americans aren't killing the Iraqis, they r killing the insurgents and the terrorists. And if they r killing Iraqis, then only the insurgent and terrorist ones.

We had scientist over there looking for WMD's for 2 freaking years!!

There was an investigation under way about the fact that Bush senior new about AlQuaida threatening us, and the Clinton administration too. Bush used the war in Iraq as a diversion so he couldnt get nailed for having been able to prevent the 9/11 attacks and choosing not too.

most of which is desert, full of caves to hide stuff in... we cant be sure for a fact they still dont exist now, its imposible to search every inch of the place with so much wasteland of desert.

My point exactly. I mean, with all those caves, who knows what kind of stuff can be overlooked, even with the most meticulous searchers.