[Solved] Unblock IP, Please

costcowh

hello sir i'm not do anything wrong but still my account ip is just blocked please unlock my ip sir i'm a contributor to fund raising you can check it but still i'm facing problems with my account please resolve as soon as possible or please disable or remove factor behinds my ip block

Username:Karachi
ip Address: 39.45.235.239

Email Address: karachi@post.com

39.45.235.239	Tommy	2021-03-09 17:01:21	20 in the last 3600 secs	lfd: Failed IMAP login	PK/Pakistan/-

You have a device (probably a cell phone, but might be a computer with a mail client) checking your mail with bad credentials. You need to find and disable that device or you'll keep getting blocked. There's nothing we can do on our end to fix this since the problem is with one of your personal devices.

Unblocked again. (May take a few minutes to be effective).

@flazepe: I unblocked it already :P

Edited by wolstech

Sir when trying to login an error occur please check it 404 Not Found. Please forward this error screen to tommy.heliohost.org's WebMaster.

The server cannot find the requested page:

tommy.heliohost.org:2083/login/ (port 2083)

Edited. Please make your posts formatted correctly.

Because you're blocked again.

You need to remove the account on whatever device is trying to check email. It's not our server that's malfunctioning, it's a computer or phone that you own that's checking email with a bad password.

Until you find and disable the email client that's getting you blocked, there is nothing more we can do for you. You'll simply get blocked over and over again.

You need to check each and every single computer and cell phone you own, and disable or remove any email accounts that are hosted on your hosting account. Once you do that, you'll be able stay unblocked.