Fight terrorism with nudity!

HerLoss

And any other muslims who happen to get in the way. Regardless of what you think, not all muslims are terrorists you know. In fact, it's quite ironic that people are pinning the terrorist attacks on Afghan muslims in particular when the afghani form of islam is strictly against suicide missions.

People think of Muslims as terrorists because the majority of terrorists at large are Muslim extremists who interpret the religion incorrectly and think that they must take over the world by killing the Americans.

Most muslims are normal people. Their only beef with the US is it's capitalistic and inperialistic ways. I too hate america for the same reasons, but I am not muslim. Most of the first terrorist attacks on US soil were made by chatholics.

You also do not seem to grasp the meaning of the word "terrorism". Terrorism is the use of any tactics meant to instill a feeling of terror amoungst a group of people. Was the US not using terrorism when they had missiles in Turkey pointed at what used to be the USSR? I'm sure soviet citizens thought so. I'm sure that plenty of normal iraqi citizens feel the same way about the occupancy of their country right now.

The former prime minister of malaysia recently made a speech title "Who are the real terrorists?". I suggest you read it and become informed.

By religious beliefs, they are one of the largest religious groups. That definitly makes it normal. They pray to Allah, similar to Christianity's God. They believe that acts of good nature or servitude to their lord will be rewarded, and acts or bad nature or against their lord will be punished. It isnt unlike christianity by much, and christianity is a very normal religion that has its own terrorists who bomb abortion clinics and the like, acting out of their faith.

By religious beliefs, they are one of the largest religious groups. That definitly makes it normal. They pray to Allah, similar to Christianity's God. They believe that acts of good nature or servitude to their lord will be rewarded, and acts or bad nature or against their lord will be punished. It isnt unlike christianity by much, and christianity is a very normal religion that has its own terrorists who bomb abortion clinics and the like, acting out of their faith.

They are one of the largest religious groups, but not the largest, thanks to the French.

I'm assuming he's referring to the crusades, where chatholics went out and killed people in the name of "God" (Ironic huh? First off, if the ten commandments dont say "thou shalt not murder", then I quit. Second, no one gives a [bleeped!] about the chatholics killing in the name of god, but muslims kill in the name of allah? Cant have any of that.)

Anyways, I never said that they were the biggest. So dont even try arguing that part. They are still a HUGE religious group, which by most standards besides your own apparently, makes it normal. They still share a lot with christianity, also a HUGE religious group.

I'm assuming he's referring to the crusades, where chatholics went out and killed people in the name of "God" (Ironic huh? First off, if the ten commandments dont say "thou shalt not murder", then I quit. Second, no one gives a [bleeped!] about the chatholics killing in the name of god, but muslims kill in the name of allah? Cant have any of that.)

War is necessary sometimes, even in the Bible... The crusades were to reclaim the Holy Land, whether there was a mandate from God regarding this, I don't know... myscrnnm, don't twist this...

War is necessary sometimes, even in the Bible... The crusades were to reclaim the Holy Land, whether there was a mandate from God regarding this, I don't know... myscrnnm, don't twist this...

War is not a necessity, it never is. Sure, it can indeed solve problems, but at the cost of many lives. There is something called peaceful negotiations.

The Crusaders who went to the Holy Land were not good people. Not good people at all. I mean, compare them to the Muslims during the conquest, and the muslims had better trained armies, better literature, culture, etx. They made the Europeans look like barbaric. And the Europeans acted that way, too. Ever heard of what they did when they took Jerusalem? And what Saladin did when he took it back?

daCris -> Don't spam

GM268 -> I'm a big fan of Saladin. He was very inteligent and way better than the europeans, with a very few exceptions. Most of crusaders were knights or "playboys" who didn't have lands or perspectives and went to the crusades to gain wealth or fame and then be on a better situation. The poors joined cuz army was better than famine. So the "Holy" crusades were mostly about anything but religion