[Solved] Suspended: wbdvsm

wbdvsm

Hi, thanks for all your help. I decided finally just to go with a normal paid host rather than bother you guys with this anymore. If you don't mind, I'll have my son, who's studying this stuff and building sites from scratch with code (and not Wordpress!) use this account, I think probably without the VPS. Do I need to ask you guys to do something special to get me off the VPS program and onto Tommy standard without it? The domains for the offending Wordpress sites are pointing at the new servers and I can go ahead and delete them from my files so there isn't any doubt. 

Thanks

Edited by wbdvsm

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same, I'll just send him my login info. I just want to check if there won't be any problem connected with me being switched to the VPS and then not using/paying for it anymore.

If you stop paying for it, i think around 2 days or so after your vps will be shutdown and data will be kept for around 60 days? That is, if you intend for it to run until the lifespan of the current payment. Otherwise you can request a shutdown and either move the files back to tommy or just have your son use tommy.

I see, it doesn't really matter to me, whatever is easier for you guys and what you're willing to do. I don't need the VPS anymore. So if you could either 1) shut down the VPS and move everything to Tommy (no VPS), or 2) create a new account for him on Tommy and send the creds to the email address on file for wbdvsm, either would be great. Do whichever you want please. Thank you.

Probably the best would be for you to verify one more time that you don't need anything backed up from your Tommy account or from the VPS, and then we can delete the Tommy account and the VPS. Then once that's all cleaned up I can send an invite for your son to have a Tommy account to his own email address. That way he can have a fresh account in his own name. If you want to PM me the email address I can send the invite.