[Solved] Suspended: nmbayu

nmbayu

It's suspended for both high wordpress load and having multiple accounts...

First, you're only allowed one account. If I unsuspend this, nmbtech will end up suspended instead. You can host more than one website on the same account though. You're using eu.org, so I would have to help you combine both sites into a single account (eu.org is incompatible with cpanel, so I have to set it up for you to make it work). If they don't fit in the disk space limit, you can purchase more disk space for the account at a rate of $5 for 1000MB (with a maximum of 5000MB per user).

Second, Wordpress was causing too much load. This is really common for Wordpress. It can cause massive amounts of load even if you're hardly getting any traffic to your site. Wordpress is also incredibly insecure and very easy to hack. We see Wordpress accounts get hacked all the time and usually the hacker sets up a phishing site on your domain. We strongly recommend using any software other than Wordpress.

If you insist on using Wordpress you might want to consider purchasing a VPS instead. VPS hosting gives you an entire virtual server to yourself, including no load limits, a dedicated IP address, and full root access. Wordpress sites load relatively slowly on our shared hosting, but they will be much faster on a VPS.