[Solved] Suspended:sumitsaw

sumitsaw

Heliohost could you please tell me how can I increase my storage . How can I get premium subscription of "heliohost hosting" .

Will I get python setup app in premium subscription of HELIOHOST .

Also send me the link for payment for subscription.

That's all

Thanku

Your account has been suspended because you're having multiple accounts - sumitsaw and sumitkrs. Please delete one and only then will the other account be unsuspended.

As for your other query, there's no premium subscription for HelioHost. Every user gets the same feature regardless of whether they donate or not (disregarding extra storage and immunity).

Python setup app isn't supported at HelioHost. It's not a cPanel built-in feature, and if you've seen that in some tutorials on the internet, Hey are custom made by the particular hosting provider.

You can donate $5 and get an additional GB of storage, but that's the maximum as presently a user account can have 2GB of storage at the maximum. Donations can be made here - https://heliohost.org/donate

Its showing error:-

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as active. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.