[Solved] Suspended: fushina

fushina

Your account was suspended because your WordPress installation got hacked.

An invitation to Tommy for an alternate account has been sent to the email address on our records.

Also, escalating this thread to get your main domain cleaned up so that it can reuse it for the new account.

Your account was suspended because your WordPress installation got hacked.

An invitation to Tommy for an alternate account has been sent to the email address on our records.

Also, escalating this thread to get your main domain cleaned up so that it can reuse it for the new account.

Thank you. Is there any way to prevent such occurrences in the future? Also, is there any way to recover the old account's content?

The data cannot be recovered because a hacker had access to your account and was using it for illegal phishing activity. There could be stolen information in your files, and giving you the data could essentially be giving you credit card numbers, etc. All the data is being held as evidence for law enforcement.

This happens all the time with wordpress. The best solution is to not use wordpress.

The data cannot be recovered because a hacker had access to your account and was using it for illegal phishing activity. There could be stolen information in your files, and giving you the data could essentially be giving you credit card numbers, etc. All the data is being held as evidence for law enforcement.

This happens all the time with wordpress. The best solution is to not use wordpress.

I see. Is there any simple and secure alternative to WordPress? I'd like to go static but that comes at the expense of a lot of convenience.

I see. Is there any simple and secure alternative to WordPress? I'd like to go static but that comes at the expense of a lot of convenience.

yes, you can use Ghost CMS, Joomla or any other CMS but not WordPress.