[Solved] Suspended: sdpsgh

Hello,

I am new to helionet. I wanted to make a webpage for testing purposes. So in order to start, I uploaded the php files on the cpanel I had

Though, I have not read all of the rules, however I respect them.

So I am removing all the php pages, and will keep only 3-4 pages for testing purposes.

I also want to inform you, that I am no more into this business. I used my domain, which had been inactive from a long time.

Kindly make my site working again. Thank you.

This was one that popped up because of a script I have on Lily. It thinks he's a tech support scam, which based on the account profile is a reasonable assumption...

Though, I have not read all of the rules, however I respect them.

You can't follow rules you didn't read.

@sdpsgh: Please review the terms of service before using your account, especially those about illegal activity not being welcome here. This includes scams, fraud, phishing, copyright infringement, malware, and similar. Please remove any phone numbers and other contact information and refrain from offering any form of tech support services on your site.

@sohamb03: He answered that in his OP. He said he recycled the domain, which I'll buy only because the site that was there at the time of suspension was very broken as if it was in the process of being removed.

Unsuspended.

Well. To answer all the questions asked in here by different people.

I am using your site for testing purposes only. If I ever want to make money from that website again, I would rather go to a paid web hosting provider.

To follow the terms of your site, I have deleted all the pages so far. In future I might create a page or two, for testing the different shopping cart codings etc.

Finally, Someone was interested in buying my domain. How much do you think you would want to pay for mycomputersecure.com

P.S. I am not into buying and selling domains, so I would not want to do any kind of hard negotiations to sell my domain. I am just curious, and may be your quote could be motivating enough for me to sell it to you.

Thanks in advance.