[Solved] Donation for move to Tommy

ging287

I made a donation, I would like my server (and all files) moved to Tommy server. Thanks.

Transaction id: 0G030395W7141152U

Account: ging287

I also heard in Discord that you can get double storage for $5, and don't have to sign in for X amount of months. If that's true, I would like those privileges as well. Thanks.

The minimum donation to receive double storage is $5, and the minimum donation to be moved to Tommy is $1. So for $5 you can get double storage on Johnny, or moved to Tommy, not both. If you donate $1 more for a total of $6 you can have a move to Tommy and double storage though. I gave you a month of inactivity immunity, and you're on Tommy now. Thanks for the donation.

The minimum donation to receive double storage is $5, and the minimum donation to be moved to Tommy is $1. So for $5 you can get double storage on Johnny, or moved to Tommy, not both. If you donate $1 more for a total of $6 you can have a move to Tommy and double storage though. I gave you a month of inactivity immunity, and you're on Tommy now. Thanks for the donation.

Yeah, that sounds good. I donated another $1.25 (the .25 to cover transaction fees if anything) for the $6 option. Transaction id: 6S780729SH9522058

Username: ging287

Thanks and sorry for misunderstanding.