What Operating System do you use?

kvhc128

What OS do you use?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dual boot Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6 on a Macbook Pro, while my older HP Pavilion is powered by Arch Linux. I used to use Fedora 11 on the Pavilion but a friend over Guild Wars said to use Arch Linux because Fedora is "hand-holding" me. I'm still pretty new to Linux so if anyone wants to be my Linux mentor, PM me. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to run Windows XP dual boot with Ubuntu, then I formatted my hard drive and did a Hackintosh -> Windows XP dual boot, did Windows XP with Fedora for a bit, and now I'm just plain Windows XP.

Yeah I like Windows XP.

When I finish building my computer, I'm going to get Windows 7, since I like it a lot better, and probably Windows XP for gaming. I don't think Hackintosh will run nicely with an AMD processor (since real Macs use Intel), so I don't think I'll bother installing Mac Leopard.