[Solved] Suspended loucaso

Yep. I posted in the email topic. It was a false positive by Netcraft. Phishing reports have a ridiculously low false positive rate (like 1 in 200), and you're the lucky one :) Because we automatically suspend such reports, you were incorrectly banned for phishing.

Your account has been unsuspended.

Someone else probably saw the abuse report as well and re-suspended you. I spent 20 minutes looking through this account and don't see anything on there (files or databases) to suggest phishing, so I have no idea why they flagged this. The folder linked in the email is an unmodified copy of AfterLogic Webmail Lite...

Interestingly enough, this isn't the first time I've had someone get suspended for this exact software program. I think Netcraft has an issue with that particular product for some reason. Since this is the second time I've seen AfterLogic get someone a phishing ban, I've removed it from Softaculous as well.

I've sent an invite for a replacement account instead this time around. Please create a new account and just don't use that mail program.