[Solved] Tommy invitation

r0nmlt

I received the invite to tommy, and after inputting the requested info I am getting:

"That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to extended maintenance on the server that you were on. Occasionally we need to rebuild our servers to keep them operating at peak performance. This process usually takes a week or so. In the meantime we recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. Once your server is operational again we will make a news post, and then you will be able to transfer your account back to the server you were on if you want to. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support."

When I was transferred to Ricky, this meant that something had gone wrong.  My domain was still in the dns cluster.  Did it happen again?

For your perusal my heliohost domain is fcsltd.heliohost.org

I also have these addon domains: fcs.com.mt, resins.com.mt and resin.com.mt

My username is fcsltd and I am transferring from ricky to tommy.

Also for your perusal, I used to have a staitc IP 64.62.151.106 and a PTR record from this IP to fcs.com.mt

Thanks

It's because you tried to sign up for fcsltd.heliohost.org, which is still inside our DNS cluster. A root admin will need to release your subdomain and send you a new invite.

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

I have everything backed up don't worry.  I made a mess out of the transfer on ricky and don't want to repeat it on tommy again.

Main domain should be fcsltd.heliohost.org

And these I will addon after successful installation but I' mentioning them so that this DNS cluster is also cleared for these domains.

fcs.com.mt

resins.com.mt

resin.com.mt

Thanks.

Username fcsltd and domain fcsltd.heliohost.org should be available to create your Tommy account. All the other domains should be cleaned up also. If you need another invite sent, let me know.

Once your account is created Krydos will need to do the rest.

Sorry for being a pain but since the domain was deleted and my access to ricky removed I cannot access the invite. I rerouted the DNS servers of my email to a 3rd party now. Can you please resend the invite