[Solved] Donations

DmC

Hey guys,

I've donated back in April for sparkie server and a bit later I've been contacted by a gofundme proxy email address to give my username for increasing storage.

I responded but nothing happened after. No acknowledgment, no increasing storage either :(

Either way, as I received another email from you yesterday, I've donated again (why not?). Sparkie is needed xD

If you could check out what happened to my original response back in April it would be nice xD

Donations IDs:

8W5941998B114415G

27B22678C4179420F

Deny @ tommy

:)

I've been going through and sending a thank you message through GoFundMe to every single person who donates. The last time we did a GoFundMe fundraiser I was able to see the email addresses of each person who donated, and could use that email address to find their account in our system. This time because of some ridiculous law in the EU, GoFundMe won't provide me with any information at all so I have to contact each donor to find out which account is theirs. If they don't respond to the email that GoFundMe sends them when I message them there is really nothing else I can do to figure out who they are. Check your email that you used to donate and see if you can find either of my messages through GoFundMe.

I've been going through and sending a thank you message through GoFundMe to every single person who donates. The last time we did a GoFundMe fundraiser I was able to see the email addresses of each person who donated, and could use that email address to find their account in our system. This time because of some ridiculous law in the EU, GoFundMe won't provide me with any information at all so I have to contact each donor to find out which account is theirs. If they don't respond to the email that GoFundMe sends them when I message them there is really nothing else I can do to figure out who they are. Check your email that you used to donate and see if you can find either of my messages through GoFundMe.

Hey Krydos,

Thank you for the response. I've PMed you the donation receipt details :)

I couldn't get the zip file to work so I guess I'll just take your word for it. I searched through my email box, which I haven't deleted anything from, and I see both of your donations, but never any response back from you. I've increased the storage space on your deny account, and I gave you six months of inactivity immunity. Thanks for the donations. We really appreciate it.