My site won't come up!!!!!

das7002

I applied here http://heliohost.org/scripts/signup.php received the e-mail (show below)

""subject Hosting Account Installed!

Dear *******,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: **********

Password: **********

Domain: thewebrevolution.heliohost.org

Control Panel URL: http://thewebrevolution.heliohost.org/cpanel

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff""

Yet 8 Hours later it is still not online and Yes My Internet is fine also yes I have used multiple browsers and yes it is not pingable what give I want to switch to this since x10hosting really sucks (I mean come on if you can not keep Apache running for more than 15 minutes your server sucks!!!!) and want to know if I did something wrong or it just takes forever to get your site up

Okay now it has been about 48 the time in the message header of the e-mail is "Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:47 PM" and the current time is "Tues, Jul 15, 2008 2:12 AM" so what gives? should I try signing up again?

Okay must have been my browser I had a DNS error when I signed up and it told me I needed to resend the information and then it went through so I will try again

ok I signed up again no DNS error this time below is a copy of the email

"Time Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:07 AM

Dear *****,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: ******

Password: ******

Domain: thewebrevolution.heliohost.org

Control Panel URL: http://thewebrevolution.heliohost.org/cpanel

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff"

I will wait 24hrs this time to make sure it comes up fine.

I can't find your account in the database. You are installing duplicate accounts, or somebody with your IP already has a HelioHost account.

I only signed up once and nothing and that was a while ago I found a host and already have my site up and everything they also offer TLD registration and the best part they only want a small ad on your site and no forums nothing they also fix your problems really fast they are ismywebsite.com so djbob go ahead delete my account you looked like a good host and turned out not to be :angry:

And you looked like a spammer and indeed, you turned out to be one. Looks like my predictions are dead on. Use sentences in your post next time. And I won't delete your account - it takes too much effort, and it will be discarded in October anyways.