A view on God

just offering an interesting take and want others opinions :)

this is in relation to my tenth dimension post btw

if there was/is a 10th dimensional being would it not be what we

consider God? Omnipresent, omnipotent, etc...

just a thought that occured to me when i watched that video again

edit: scroll down to post#4 for a quick list of the dimensions

LOLZ, what's tenth dimension? Kinda lazy to check the site now.

From what I know is, 4th dimension included, length, width, height and time. (scientifically)

but what about tenth dimension??

lol wow ok try to wrap your head around this...

cause ive seen it a couple times and its still hard

for me to wrap my head around it.

heres a really dumbed down version...

the video has animations and really good explanations.

if you have the five or ten mins to spare i really recomend it.

0. The 0th dimension is the dot. You don't need any numbers to identify its position.

1. The first dimension is the line. You need two dots to define a line.

2. The second dimension is the plane. You need two numbers to identify a point on a plane. Usually called the x and the y axis.

3. Space is the third dimension. You need three numbers to determine the distance of an object in space. These are usually called the x,y and z axes.

4. Space time is the fourth dimension: it requires four numbers to place a dot in space-time. 3 for the spacial position, and one for the time.

5. The 5th dimension is the first dimension in which the notion of possible worlds starts needing to be used. Imagine some possible world a little different from this one. This possible world will give you a unit of similarity measurement with which to compare the distance of other possible worlds to the actual one.

6. The 6th dimension will give you a plane of possible worlds. The 6 dimensions allow us to compare and position all the possible worlds that start with the same initial conditions (the big bang) as this one.

7. The 7th dimension will give you access to the possible worlds that start with different initial conditions (big bang). A point in the 7th dimension consists of all the possible worlds that start with the same initial big bang and lead to all the possible endings that such an initial condition can lead to.

8. The 8th dimensions gives us again a plane of such complete possible universe histories, which in the video they call infinity. We can there compare two such infinities without necessarily having to take ours into account.

9. With the 9th dimension we can compare all the possible universes histories starting with all the different possible laws of physics and initial conditions.

10. The Tenth dimension is the point in which everything possible and imaginable is covered. Since we can't imagine any further, we have to stop here.

edit: i nab'd this from this list from -> http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/the_10_...ions_of_reality

I have no doubt that the theory is understandable.

but i having enough trouble learning Japanese Kana.

Ok your explanation is pretty good, makes it clear(er) sort off. i'm still trying to understand though.

But i think you're right about the 10th being like god but...

ah forget it. brain overload.

I'm going to sit this one out.

I prefer skipping the dimension of 5th to 9th....

that makes a better sense to me.

1st dimension is a dot, 2nd is a plane, 3rd is 3D, 4th is 3D with spacial arrangement in space and time, like what Einstein said,

and 10th dimension is where one can do anything possibly imagined.

This is what I can get, LOL

If god IS a 10th dimensional being, shouldn't there be slightly different versions of god - thus resulting in an 11th dimension? Maybe I'm just not getting the question, but it seems like if god were 10th-dimensional, following the laws and ideas stated in the explanations of the other 9 dimensions, shouldn't god be another point in the 10th dimension?

Also, raise your hand if your brain is melted.

anythings possible doctor steel lol

i started this thread to spark up just such questions

and to answer your question... the idea of God is a being who is omnipresent, omnipotent and all-knowing

and if thats true they know all the possiblities of every possible outcome from every possible starting point,

etc... and they would be living in that 10th dimension. not sure if what i just wrote made any sense and im

getting a headache so im gonna stop now :lol:

i think i need to upgrade my grey matter :D