[Solved] "Suspended: nacer

Hello,

I have got this message : 

"Your account has been suspended. Please review the terms of service. If you believe that your account was suspended in error please let us know by opening a support ticket on our forums at helionet.org.

"

please could you help me to login to my account ?

My Email :  nacer.tnsi@gmail.com

Domaine : https://lightsoft.heliohost.org

Best Regards

Edited by lightsoft2003

This account has a compromised CMS installation that has been affected by the recent AnonymousFox hack and cannot be unsuspended.

An invitation will be sent to you shortly so you can create a new account. Please restore your data using a backup. The data from your old account cannot be recovered or returned to you due to the possibility of the account having been used for Phishing.

As a reminder, when selecting a CMS, we highly recommend that users not use WordPress. WP and it's extensions are notorious for having security issues such as the one you (and everyone else on Tommy) experienced, and it has the worst security track record of any CMS out there. Using a different program will help prevent this from happening again.

All of your databases except for the infected WordPress installations have been exported and placed in your home folder.

The files cannot be recovered because they're full of malware. The way AnonymousFox infects an account means it tends to tamper with a lot of htaccess and index.php files and drop a ton of random-named PHP shell scripts. There's just too much to clean up. :(

thanks to add backus to my home folder, please there is something important for me :

- the data of appdent database , because I have found the structure only in the new account

- the folder : /appdent

Thanks

Edited by lightsoft2003