[Solved] Why my account is not in the heliohost’s database?

When I try to check my account status, all I got was: There is no account in our database that matches that username. Perhaps you misstyped it? If you're sure you typed it correctly you could create an account using that username. Otherwise you can try checking the status of another account below.

My account: tsinfini

Entered domain when registering: ancientslab.com

They've been copied to your home folder as text files.

By the way, I would advise removing those IP blocklists from them. It slows your site due to processing every page load, and you're probably losing quite a few users with those (an IP that I often visit things from is in one of those ranges and I'm likely not the only one).

Yeah, NA, though I do sometimes use a VPN that gives me a blocked ip, which was specifically what I'm referring to. Note that some "Chinese" IPs aren't actually based in China either. The VPN i was referring to is in Taiwan...

If your intentionally blocking those countries, then yeah, it's not gonna work.

Got it.

And can you help me download a copy of my old robots.txt? Any one of them would be fine. I somehow can’t find my newest backup and I can’t remember what did I add last time.

Oh, anyone know a iOS app that can edit htaccess(or other hidden) files? I don’t have my computer around, and i’d like to copy my old one to the new one, but cpanel’s file manager doesn’t have a paste button.