[Solved] Suspended: brasil

Hi folks,

My Username: brasil

My server: Tommy

My website: mamode.com.br

Whats wrong?

I just saw, my site was also hacked by anonymous fox .. :(. Okay. Now what? how should I proceed? Thank you.

Cheers, 

Edited by brasil

High load, which is caused by the malware in most cases. Since WordPress is full of malware, you'll need to fully delete your WordPress installations.

I don't see any phishing on this account yet, so I'm OK with unsuspending it on condition you delete your WordPress installation. I've added a deny from all to your .htaccess file so the site cannot be accessed until you can delete it.

As a reminder, we do not recommend using WordPress. It has the worst track record for CMS security of any CMS available today, and is regularly compromised. Nearly every other CMS out there performs better and is more secure than WordPress.

Unsuspended.

We looked through that account further and it has since been permanently suspended for being hacked. I'll be sending an invite for a new account shortly.

EDIT: you already have a new account...

Hello people!

Yesterday, my account was suspended due to the hacking of WP and I activated a new Joomla CMS and account as recommended.
My account has now been suspended again :(
What happened now?

Note: I'm new with Joomla

User: pauloser
Server: Tommy
domain: mamode.com.br

Cheers
Edited by brasil

Causing high server load. 290% more cpu than #2, and 148% more memory than #2.

That's some high load...if I had to guess it's caused by having too many plugins. Joomla's usually not too heavy, but like WP, adding tons of themes and extensions can quickly make it become that way.

Something's broken too. Your error_log is being spammed with this:

[27-Jul-2018 04:35:48 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27
[27-Jul-2018 04:35:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.;/path/to/php/pear') in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27
[27-Jul-2018 04:35:48 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27
[27-Jul-2018 04:35:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.;/path/to/php/pear') in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27
[27-Jul-2018 04:35:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  require_once(/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27
[27-Jul-2018 04:35:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/pauloser/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.;/path/to/php/pear') in /home1/pauloser/public_html/templates/at_fashion/error.php on line 27

Please fix that quickly. Unsuspended.

I'm learning how to use Joomla. It's not like Wordpress. I installed a file / theme but did not load the demo completely. Then I unzipped the "quickstart" zip and tried uploading it with FTP. I confessed that I found the file size strange, but as I'm not familiar, I let it roll ... sorry.