KL suspension

HerLoss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Or DOES it? What about any deity, any god? THey're all absolutely powerful, and none of them are corrupt! A conspiracy is afoot!

In my experience with lappy, he tries to make out the truth out of his data... but from what I've gathered, KC is only about half guilty. However, I am somewhat biased, so forget my opinion.

No, GM_268, you are correct. Lappy512 and his cronies have it in for me, even though myscrnnm should suffer 4/5 of the blame. And Mynck probably should also be reprimanded for allowing myscrnnm to tamper with his account.

But sigh, KL is getting worse every week, and these things are going to become more common now.

Actually, I have a lot of respect for lappy. Mainly because he (is lappy a he? I dunno...) seems to be keeping KL from going straight to hell. It may be hanging on by a thread, but still. (haha, thread, forum, pun, get it? lol.)

and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Or DOES it? What about any deity, any god? THey're all absolutely powerful, and none of them are corrupt! A conspiracy is afoot!

In my experience with lappy, he tries to make out the truth out of his data... but from what I've gathered, KC is only about half guilty. However, I am somewhat biased, so forget my opinion.

Yes, but the absolute wisdom such things have allow guidance. Power without guidance is chaos.

I'm thinking KC is gone >.<

THIS POST WAS MADE BY MYSCRNNM HACKING KORPS COMMANDER'S ACCOUNT. THIS IS MYSCRNNM'S OPINION AND DO NOT FLAME KC FOR IT

Thank you: Gamemaster_268

Obviously the Adminral is using his ****ing dictatorial powers 2 influence Lappy512's decisions on my ban. Honestly, I think that myscrnnm and I are holding out quite well without having 2 have the ****ing Gaymaster_268 crawl over 2 us and try 2 join our side. We do not need shameless mercenaries like him/her.

And HerLoss, go **** yourself, you freaking son of a *****. If u r not with us, then u need 2b against us. And you support Lappy512, so obviously u r against us.

Edited by Gamemaster_268

Okay, that is obviously Myscrnnm or Mynck, please don't be an [bleeped!] and try to impersonate who you really aren't, such things are unhonorable.

ShadowNite, thank you, thank you so much for seeing through myscrnnm. When I saw your posts on "my" recent posts, I was kinda puzzled, but then I saw what happened.

Apparently, myscrnnm had taken my account or whatever while I had stepped out of the room. See if I ever let him touch my HN account again.................. <_<