KL suspension

HerLoss

Lol, Ive been suspended from KL till July 5th, but I'll be back... I have a feeling it was myscrnm with a massive amount of daily bans... I get this idea from the innapropriate email I got... here it is...

Spy From HN, or should I call you HerGain?

Your member account at Krazyletter Forums has been indefinitely deleted.

Your account will not be functional until the Mississippi River uses rubber pants to keep its bottom dry. This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://www.helionet_is_a_fucking_piece_of_shit.jp/index.php

By the way, God advised me to do this. It's high time that you realized that every member on KL hates you. Go back to that cesspool you call HN and stay there forever.

Please have a nice day with a side order of hemorrhoids bubbling up in your stinking [bleeped!] so full of pus and blood that in the morning, you have to pull the sheets out of your crack.

btw, listen to the Fishheads song! It is quoal.

Yutz...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're gonna ban you like that, I suggest you go back and reregister as another user. If they IP ban you, use a proxy. That's no way to treat a person.

I am wondering... the quoll is genuine myncknm, but the swearing... he doesn't swear much, that sounds like myscrnnm. But the .jp CAN'T be myscrnnm, so maybe it was Lappy512...

EDIT

I made a post there about this ban, hope this listen. They won't.

Is it just me, or is HerLoss's account not banned? He's still in the Members group. Can you login HerLoss? Does your account work?

When I head over, I'm already logged in (thanks to the "dont forget me" option or w/e its called), but I cant do [bleeped!]. I cant even log off to go guest or new account. I havnt tried for a couple hours, but towards the top it says I'm suspended till july fifth. w/e. My new computer should be in on monday, and new computers or os reinstallations usually get rid of auto-login options, so we'll see on monday. If I'm IP banned, you can count on my buying a proxy from here :yay:

Edit: Actually, I bet its mynick, on account of I have a new pm from him that says...

=D

If you had a penis, nah nah nah nah nah.

... w/e the hell thats supposed to mean...

Ok, I have a confession to make.

Myscrnnm, Mynck, and I were at his house, and myscrnnm decided to fiddle with Mynck's account (with Mynck's permission). He forced me to think up of witty things to say.

I am genuinely sorry, and prepared to accept any consequences resulting from this brash decision of helping myscrnnm out with this.