[Solved] error server

gabotopuro7

pelase your help!! i have  a account "asesorvirtual@kaufmann.cl" and when i try to access   Server=johnny.heliohost.org; Database=gariquel_base

(i dont want lost the register of my email in heliohost)

and show this:

Account Status

The server that you picked is currently down for extended maintenance. From time to time we are forced to rebuild our servers as bugs begin to crop up. This is done to prevent the quality of our servers from degrading to an unusable level. If you require your website to be online as soon as possible we recommend downloading your backup and then creating a new accounton Ricky or Tommy. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to contact support. Thank you for your patience during this extended maintenance.

All Johnny accounts have been deleted as a part of the rebuild process described in the message. You can download your account's data from here: https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ After that, if you want to continue hosting with us, you will need to sign up again on Ricky or Tommy when the registrations open at midnight UTC.