Request to unarchive the suspended account !

avash

To whom it may concern,

Due to the inactivity of my account the i can't access my account for hosting the website which i had been operating from helio host.  

I had been to the expedition program where there was no any internet around the placed area so i could not access the helio site for around 2-3 months and hence due to the policy my account has been suspended and is put it into the archive section.

So, i would like to request the moderator of this site to unarchive my account . I had been using this site for my learning purpose so it would be very helpful if you could unarchive my account with an email : avashjhaymail@gmail.com

Thanking you in advance.......cheers!

Avash Jha

avashjhaymail@gmail.com

That account cannot be unarchived because it's on Johnny, which has failed. The archive can be downloaded from https://heliohost.org/backup/ if you wish to retrieve your data.

More information on the failed server can be found in the recent posts in the News section: https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/1-news/

Also, since your account is archived, it is possible to request an account move and have it unarchived on a different server. Please be aware that account moves are limited to donors. If you wish to go this route, please donate and post the transaction ID here, and we'll restore the account on Tommy for you. The minimum donation is $1, however more is appreciated if possible during these times, as without Johnny functioning, we don't come close to covering our monthly bills (the ads shown to the tons of users signing up for and using Johnny is a significant chunk of our monthly revenue).