Server migration

aquaali

Dear Admin,

Would it possible to move my account to another server (currently with Johnny and want to move to Tommy) by using my current login and password?

When trying to sing up in heliohost.org, I always get a notification saying that my account is still existing. However, it is unreachable because of Johnny server problem.

Account : aquaali

Server : Johhny

Note : This is a website of a charity organization (supplying water for agricultural use in Madagascar, appointed to poor farmers) and the actual financial situation of this organization does not allow it to donate. A free hosting service like yours is a great help for us.

Regards

aquaali

Are you able to provide documentation for the charity? If so, I'd be willing to consider donating a Tommy account for it.

Also, please let us know if you need assistance getting your backup. Your contact email address appears to possibly be pointed to your hosting account, so you may not be able to get the required email.

Hi,

At the moment, I am not able to provide documentation for the charity. However, I can indicate you the website of the main organization Aqua Alimenta, located in Switzerland which is http://www.aqua-alimenta.ch

We want to create our own website for specific activities that justifies the need of a free webhosting, so a paid service is still expensive for us.

Regards

aquaali