sql query execute in a servlet on tomcat returning null pointer

chanders

Greeting,

When I execute sql query in a java servlet on Tomcat -- it returns a null pointer (code 500). It seem that this malfunction may be related to the recent servlet/tomcat configuration mishap that occurred on tommy. However, when this servlet is run locally (via my localhost) it works fine and successfully fetches table rows from mysql at tommy.

Appreciate if you would please investigate whether any java/Jdbc connector libraries are missing, and/or suggest any workarounds to adjust to changes in configuration that I should explore.

I suggest that viewing the servlet log might provide additional information -- my user account is: citisnet

warm regards.

Greetings,

After some analysis, I have confirmed that the reason for null pointer occurs because the jdbc connection pooling libraries are missing (or not loaded) in tomcat. This probably occurred after the crash and restore of tommy. Please check tomcat library directory for the missing connection pooling libraries and restore them. This should fix the null pointer issues for those who are using connection pooling in jdbc.

please confirm this finding and restore the connection pooling library in tomcat.

warm regards.