[Solved] Suspended : bayu909

bayu909

That account is suspended for Phishing.

For security reasons, phishing accounts cannot be unsuspended, backed up, or deleted. You will need to create a new account and restore any backup you may have. Please be aware that you will not be able to reuse any domains on your suspended account, and will need to pick a new username.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

That account got suspended during a bulk phishing cleanup I did this morning. It very closely resembles an account that was actually phishing (username and IP address are nearly identical to a Mobile Legends phishing site).

I actually checked account content and don't see any phishing files on your account, and we haven't received any reports for the account. The domain and index.html do content suggest dubious content might be offered on the site. Please be advised that discussing illegal activity, offering hacking tools, and similar topics are NOT permitted and will result in a permanent ban.

Also, be aware that we do not offer email services to users in your country.

Since there's nothing on there that's illegal right now, you've been unsuspended.

Finally, your DNS is incorrect on your domain. Please delete the A and CNAME records and add NS records pointed to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org if you want that domain to function correctly. https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=fsc-cyberteam.tk&rec=ALL

That account got suspended during a bulk phishing cleanup I did this morning. It very closely resembles an account that was actually phishing (username and IP address are nearly identical to a Mobile Legends phishing site).

I actually checked account content and don't see any phishing files on your account, and we haven't received any reports for the account. The domain and index.html do content suggest dubious content might be offered on the site. Please be advised that discussing illegal activity, offering hacking tools, and similar topics are NOT permitted and will result in a permanent ban.

Also, be aware that we do not offer email services to users in your country.

Since there's nothing on there that's illegal right now, you've been unsuspended.

Finally, your DNS is incorrect on your domain. Please delete the A and CNAME records and add NS records pointed to NS1.heliohost.org and NS2.heliohost.org if you want that domain to function correctly. https://bybyron.net/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=fsc-cyberteam.tk&rec=ALL

Thanks, thank you very much, i Will check it now, thanks again