New question (For abhi16)

abhi16

Tommy domains should start working within minutes of being changed. Ricky can take up to 2 hours, and Johnny can take 12 hours.

Hey I'm back with new questions :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Do .tk .eu etc etc domain may get banned anytime ????

I think i have the same issue...My site is not working now....valleyvisit.tk...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think i should buy my own hosting with domain...Theres nothing found free today in this world .....Searching for many hours days month i found helio but it's also limited for 1000 MB..... <_< <_< <_< I think i should switch to my own paid hosting....

EVEN I'M NOT ABLE TO LOGIN IN HELIOHOST and Cpanel right now.......johnny.heliohost.org also not opening...Please help

Edited by abhi16

You're on Johnny, which is known for being unstable and having frequent downtime due to being overloaded. Johnny is meant as an experimental server and is for users who want an account as quickly as possible and don't care about uptime or performance.

If you need fast, reliable hosting, you need to delete your account and sign up for tommy or Ricky instead.

Also, I don't recommend .tk domains for large websites. Freenom, the company who manages them, has been known to cancel domains for getting too much traffic.