The Fast And The Furious

mafia-thug

• 2 weeks later...

No, actually it's quite horrible and unrealistic. Especially the second one 2 Fast 2 Furious. In fact, that movie is terribad. If you had a nice, super expensive car and you were already definitely not going to win, would you really jump from a bridge onto a lower platform and potentially destroy your car and kill you? Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't.

• 1 month later...

Too many ricers for me. I was actually happy to see some muscle cars in the second movie, regardless of how horrible it was.

But in terms of realism... oh gawd. There's a part where they claim a Supra has $15k invested in it, yet it smokes a Ferrari. Not gonna happen. ^_^

• 1 month later...

That was just an "OK" to me...

Not so like it.. since my favourite genre isn't car racing..

But of course it's worth a watch.

I'm not into cars and racing that much, but it was worth watching. As far as car movies go, I did like Gone In Sixty Seconds. The plot was more intricate and flowed better. I like it when there is some thought put behind a movie, not just a bunch of action scenes strung together. I'd also agree with some of the other posters that the lack of realism was a factor when it comes to rating TFandTF.

• 3 weeks later...

meriadoc is right,

Gone in sixty seconds was better by far, but still F&F wasn't that bad, Two was.

Hey how come this wasn't a race movie thread? Instead of beating down on F&F you guys could have told us which you liked most.

If you just want an action movie, I think Fast and Furious is pretty good...Sure it's not very realistic, but compare it to the rest of the movies out there and they aren't very realistic either. I thought 2F2F was pretty interesting. The newest one, that I know of, Tokyo Drift, is pretty pathetic and boring. So, I would say the first two definitely deserve a watch.