[Solved] Php Memory Limit

brazil

greetings
I installed a thema wp that asks for a memory change to work properly. I did not check the PHP Version software to change the limit and in trying to edit the wp-config.php file in the public_htm directory I caused a connection error with the database.
can you help me? I need to climb to 256m at least!
Regards.
user: brazil
domain: brazilcondosboutique.com

We haven't had a single complaint from any of our donors that Tommy isn't worth it. In fact we've had a lot of people donate multiple times just because they believe in what we do. You don't have to donate if you can't or don't want to, but we appreciate it if you can.

I know this was two days ago but @brazil I have donated multiple times for various things, one of them being Tommy and it is honestly worth it! I know Im not allowed to push you to donating, and Im not going too. But donating a little bit of money helps the service and also saves you time, the admins move your account for you so you dont have to re-upload files etc. Like I said Im not pushing you to donate, but it does help a considerable amount.

Wow, I just read that and it sounds terrible and pushy but its true. The actual point of that was to say that Tommys worth your money, if you choose to donate. Admins, feel free to delete this, it wasnt intended to sound pushy...