[Solved] My Domain Is Not Yet Showing

agpid

Hello can you help me, I changed the main domain by using agpid.com but after waiting more than 24 hours have not yet appeared, please help me, Thanks.
username: agpid
Server: johnny
domain: agpid.com

So, it looks like you originally created agpid.com as an addon domain. That likely broke because you're on Johnny and he has a lot of high load. I was fixing the addon domain for you when I noticed that your post says you want it as a main domain. The reason you couldn't add it as a main domain is because you have to fully remove any addon or parked domains before you can make them your main domain. So I started removing agpid.com from your addon domains so I could change your main domain for you, and now I see that you have recreated agpid.com as an addon domain again. We're just going to leave it as an addon domain at this point because we're going around in circles...

Ok, it's working now http://agpid.com/

I'm sorry to have made you confused, it's because I have not fully understood for that and is too hasty to take decisions and less patient, for that I apologize. And now my domain has been published as an add on and it does not matter.

Thanks for the support and assistance.